Grab ‘Em By The Hearts
And Their Minds & Bodies Will Follow
The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.
— William Arthur Ward, American scholar, author, teacher —
There’s a HUGE training myth out there. The myth? Information + Information = Something of Value. The FACT — Information + Information = 0, zilch, nada — unless your training connects emotionally with learners and inspires them to CHANGE or ACT. But how do we make our training inspirational … and transformational? Come find out. You just may discover training methods as big as your spirit.
Learn how to:
- Tap your own passion for training and infuse it into any training topic
- Connect with and inspire Generations X and Y
- Create titles for training that stir the heart and engage the imagination
- Create and deliver attention grabbing openers that make your audience want more
- Use stories, music, poetry, symbols, quotes, multi-media presentations, humor and interactive exercises to raise your training to an inspirational level
- Design a show-stopping, heart-grabbing closing that will connect learners to each other and the work that needs to be done and inspire them to apply what they learned.
And you will be challenged, “enter~trained” and inspired.
Here’s what people are saying about this training:
“If this course was a week, Florida would have experienced its fifth hurricane. A mixture of uncontrollable energy and the like-ability of Katie Couric. Inspiration and passion don’t begin to express her abilities.”
“I came simply to ‘charge my batteries’ to continue the quest to save officers’ lives. I am leaving not only a better trainer, but a better person.”
“Totally awesome! I would listen to this presentation again.”
“As always, Val is an entertaining, committed and enthusiastic presenter. Those who attend her trainings always leave renewed and inspired! Any instructor would do well to incorporate these ideas to make their teaching more persuasive.”
“This was the most inspiring training course I’ve had in the 15 years I’ve been training — THANK YOU.”